- in English
- Last Updated on Saturday, 28 April 2012 17:37
- Hits: 9235
The Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Alexandria University aspires to be a preeminent faculty recognized for innovation and leadership in veterinary education, research and outreach programs to ensure animal health, and eventually human health. Our graduates will be mindful of values and professional skills that guide their work, commitment, responsibilities and leadership driving for excellence and innovation nationally, regionally and internationally.
The faculty mission is to produce a comprehensively prepared and innovative graduate being able to interact with the challenges created by global economy in different veterinary fields. The faculty offers postgraduate programs that help participants to acquire updated knowledge and provide research and consultancy to serve the society requirements and promote community development.
- Sustaining its place as one of the excellent centers in veterinary education and scientific research in Egypt and the region.
- Supplying the national and regional labor market with highly qualified graduates who can deal with challenges created by global economy.
- Contributing to community development by providing continuous, updated training and learning programs to veterinarians.
- Attracting talented students with high potentialities for attending in postgraduate programs.
- Opening new channels with other national and international institutions in higher education.
- Strengthening scientific research and development links with national and international veterinary organizations.